Monday, January 3, 2011

18, to seks or not to seks

OMGosh, just to set up a blog is a serious undertaking.  However, at the ripe age of 18, what virginity there was, no longer existed.  Wait a minute, I gave the cherry to a geographic major at the local university in his bed at his home.  Did I love this hairy being?  Nope.  Was I going to seks with him again?  No, I decided that having seks was no big deal.  Also the verbal attack afterwards was a form of seksual bullying.  Therefore, I wanted to save my dignity for as long as I could.  Goodness, I let the cherry fall from the tree.  What did I know about humanity?  Not too much at that age. That jerk and I drove to his grandmother's house a few cities away for a family dinner.  OMGosh, now when I think about it, it was humiliating. When did I seks again? Being I won a trip from the department store where I worked I decided that this was a great time to let loose, literally let go.  One too many pina coladas along with the bartender's attractive words I seksed again.  This time, after being shoved out of the bed I was told to grow up, that I did not know a thing about seksing.  Did I know what seksing was all about?  Nope.  Would I seks again?  Of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment